The 2017 Biobased and Renewable Chemicals Conference, organized by the Delaware Sustainable Chemistry Alliance (DESCA) and supported by the American Chemical Society (ACS) Green Chemistry Institute, is a two-day event that will focus on the emerging landscape of technologies that are replacing fossil fuel-based raw materials and the major challenges and opportunities facing the industry. The event features interactive panel discussions, keynote speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities with industry experts and thought leaders, including:
- Mike Gudgeon, Technical Manager, PBF Energy;
- Dr. Seetha Kammula-Coleman, President, STRIDE;
- Dr. Stanley Merritt, Sustainability Leader, The Chemours Company;
- Dr. Tim Mueller, North American Research Director, DuPont Science & Engineering Operations;
- Dr. Erica Nemser, CEO, Compact Membrane Systems;
- Lori Palmer, Chief Business Ventures Officer, Trellist Marketing & Technologies; and
- Dr. Bryan Tracy, CEO & Co-Founder, White Dog Labs.
Lauren M. Graham, Ph.D., Manager of BRAG, will be attending the conference and will be pleased to discuss questions that attendees may have about the regulatory issues facing biobased and renewable chemicals. Registration is available online. We look forward to seeing you there.